Drew Hardwick


2005 or 2006 (Teardrops On My Guitar)

Taylor was on her way to a hockey game with Carrie Underwood and Kellie Pickler when he showed up in her driveway - two years after she wrote the smash hit Teardrops On My Guitar. "I hadn't talked to him in two-and-a-half years. He was like: Hey, how's it going?' And I'm like: 'Wow, you're late? Good to see you?' But we were civilized. I have theories about what he was doing. He had his friend with him, so maybe he was trying to prove to people that the song really is about him or whatever. Or maybe he was really trying to be friends. Or maybe he thought I was still pining away from him. Whatever!" Although Taylor is certainly over it now, she had a hard time in freshman math listening to him go on and on about his girlfriend!


Sources: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment