"State of Grace" on iTunes now!

Read our preview post about the song and analyze the lyrics below:


I’m walking fast through the traffic lightsBusy streets and busy livesAnd all we know is touch and goWe are alone with our changing mindsWe fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time


And I never saw you comingAnd I’ll never be the same

You come around and the armor fallsPierce the room like a cannonballNow all we know... is don't let goWe are alone just you and meUp in your room, and our slates are clean
Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes

So you were never a saintAnd I’ve loved in shades of wrongWe learn to live with the painMosaic broken heartsBut this love is brave and wild

And I never saw you comingAnd I’ll never be the same

This is a state of graceThis is the worthwhile fightLove is a ruthless gameUnless you play it good and rightThese are the hands of fateYou're my Achilles heelThis is the golden age of something good and right and real

And I never saw you comingAnd I’ll never be the sameAnd I never saw you comingAnd I’ll never be the same

This is a state of graceThis is the worthwhile fightLove is a ruthless gameUnless you play it good and right

No comments:

Post a Comment