Hidden Messages



Hidden Messages have appeared in the lyric booklets of each of Taylor Swift's albums. Randomly capitalized letters in the lyrics are used to spell out a message pertaining to each track.

1989

Welcome To New York: We begin our story in New York
Blank Space: There once was a girl known by every one and no one
Style: Her heart belonged to someone who couldn't stay
Out of the Woods: They loved each other recklessly
All You Had To Do Was Stay: They paid the price
Shake It Off: She danced to forget him
I Wish You Would: He drove past her street each night
Bad Blood: She made friends and enemies
Wildest Dreams: He only saw her in his dreams
How You Get The Girl: Then one day he came back
This Love: Timing is a funny thing
I Know Places: And every one was watching
Clean: She lost him but found herself and somehow that was everything


Red

State of Grace: I Love You Doesn't Count After Goodbye
Red: SAG
Treacherous: Won't Stop Till It's Over
I Knew You Were Trouble: When You Saw Me Dancing
All Too Well: Maple Lattes
22: Ashley Dianna Claire Selena
I Almost Do: Wrote This Instead Of Calling
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: When I Stopped Caring What You Thought
Stay Stay Stay: Daydreaming About Real Love
The Last Time: LA On Your Break
Holy Ground: When You Came To The Show In SD
Sad Beautiful Tragic: While You Were On A Train
The Lucky One: Wouldn't You Like To Know
Everything Has Changed: Hyannis Port
Starlight: For Ethel
Begin Again: I Wear Heels Now


Speak Now

Mine: Toby
Sparks Fly: Portland Oregon
Speak Now: You Always Regret What You Don't Say
Dear John: Loved You From the Very First Day
Mean: I Thought You Got Me
The Story Of Us: CMT Awards
Never Grow Up: I Moved Out In July
Enchanted: Adam
Better Than Revenge: You Thought I Would Forget
Innocent: Life Is Full of Little Interruptions
Haunted: Still To This Day
Last Kiss: Forever and Always
Long Live: For You


Fearless

Fearless: I Loved You Before I Met You
Fifteen: I Cried While Recording This Song
Love Story: Some Will Find This
Hey Stephen: Love and Theft
White Horse: All I Ever Wanted Was The Truth
You Belong With Me: Love is Blind So You Could Not See
Breathe: I'm Sorry I’m Sorry I’m Sorry
Tell Me Why: Guess I Was Fooled by Your Smile
You're Not Sorry: She Can Have You
The Way I Loved You: We Can Go Back
Forever and Always: If You Play These Games We're Both Going To Lose
The Best Day: God Bless Andrea Swift
Change: You Made Things Change For Me
Jump Then Fall: Last Summer Was Magical
UntouchableWe Always Want What We Can’t Reach
Forever and Always (Piano Version): Still Miss Who I Though He Was
Come In With The Rain: Won’t Admit That I Wish You’d Come Back
Superstar: I’ll Never Tell
The Other Side Of The Door: What I Was Really Thinking When I Slammed The Door

Taylor Swift

Tim McGraw: Can't Tell Me Nothin
Picture To Burn: Date Nice Boys
Teardrops On My Guitar: He Will Never Know
Cold As You: Time To Let Go
The Outside: You Are Not Alone
Stay Beautiful: Shake N Bake
Should've Said No: Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam
Mary's Song (Oh My My My): Sometimes Love is Forever
Our Song: Live N Love

(The lyrics for the bonus tracks Invisible and A Perfectly Good Heart were not in the album booklet)

No comments:

Post a Comment